Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rotisserie Chicken Chili


One of my running buddies, Thad McLaurin, who I credit for getting me connected with my running group, writes a blog called RunnerDudesBlog.  It's a fantastic blog about running, fitness, nutrition and exercise.  He has interviewed pillars of the running community, Olympic athletes, authors, and me.  I'm not sure how I finagled my way onto his blog but I'm honored to provide a recipe for RunnerDude and his readers!  If you love running, want to take up running, or just want a great recipe for Rotisserie Chicken Chili, check out his blog. 
RunnerDude!

Thad also operates a very successful fitness company in Greensboro, NC called Runner Dude's Fitness.  If your in the market for some personal training, running advice or nutrition consulting (you might need it if you read my blog), give him a call. 

Now go make some chili!  Thanks RunnerDude!

No comments:

Post a Comment